Re: [squid-users] help on performances

From: Tharanga <tharanga_at_roomsnet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:34:32 +0530

you can messure cache miss/ hit ratio to get an idea. lot of opensource
tools are there. (calamaris etc..). if it caches properly ur access time
will be faster . are u using the default squid configuration ?. i also had
this issue and i have changed the cache replacement algorithms, cache mem
size. and some other parameters.., SCSI drives...etc..and now its faster.

rgds,
Tharanga