RE: [squid-users] Problem with Squid

From: Diogo Branco <diogobranco_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:42:12 +0100

Hi, Amos, the Hardware is a Asus Motherboard, 512 DDR, 80GB HardDisk 2
Ethernet Interfaces.

The Request Chain is IPcop 1.4.18 > AdvProxy (Squid 2.6 Stable20) > Url
Filter.

I have tried only with IPcop 1.4.18 > Advproxy and the same problem happens,
if I tried only with Ipcop 1.4.18, this way, I have the proxy disabled but
the page loads ok.

Amos, where I can find the TCP extensions? I think I don't have any tcp
extensions install.