[squid-users] Inbound and Outbound proxy on same machine

From: Michael St. Laurent <mikes_at_hartwellcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:29:09 -0700

I'm trying to run an Inbound and Outbound proxy on the same machine.
The inbound is to serve OWA pages and I'm following the instructions in
the Wiki
(http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/SquidAndOutlookWebAccess).
If I try to start a separate process for the Inbound it complains that
Squid is already running. If I try to merge the Inbound config into the
same file as the Outbound config then the Outbound proxy stops working
(browser gets error: Forwarding Denied - This cache will not forward
your request because it is trying to enforce a sibling relationship.)

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation