[squid-users] How does weighted-round-robin work?

From: Roy M. <setesting001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:16:02 +0800

According to 3.0 manual:

=========
weighted-round-robin
  to define a set of parents which should be used in a round-robin
fashion with the frequency of each parent being based on the round
 trip time. Closer parents are used more often.
=========

Currently I have 3 Apache web servers, A, B, C,
where B has Dual CPU and more memory, they are under the same private network.
So I assign B with more weight.

#A
parent 80 0 no-query originserver weighted-round-robin login=PASS weight=1

#B
parent 80 0 no-query originserver weighted-round-robin login=PASS weight=2

#C
parent 80 0 no-query originserver weighted-round-robin login=PASS weight=1

However, from the access log from these 3 web servers, I found that
the MISS request to #B is only around 130% higher than A and C

Is it normal or I misunderstood the weighted-round-robin settings?

Roy