Re: [squid-users] FW: How to improve integratin of LDAP authentication

From: Luis Claudio Botelho - Chefe de Tecnologia e Redes <lbotelho_at_fei.edu.br>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:20:07 -0300

Hi Peter

We have this configuration here in my job.

My workstations doesn't ask for login and password because they are
integrated in the domain.

Only the workstations that doesn't belong to the domain ask for
user/password.

The question is: is your workstation connected to the domain? Have you
configured SAMBA in your Linux Server?

Regards!

Luis Claudio Botelho
Brazil