[squid-users] Squid_kerb_auth problem after long login times.

From: Plant, Dean <dean.plant_at_roke.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:24:35 +0100

Testing squid-2.6.STABLE20 on CentOS 5 with WinXP clients that are part
of and AD domain.

I have been testing the Kerberos authentication and have noticed that
after a few days I can no longer use the proxy. My Kerberos tickets are
valid on the proxy and on the client and I can access windows network
resources normally. If I login to different machine I can use the proxy
so all seems well with the proxy configuration. If I logout of the
affected machine and then login again proxy access is restored.

I have tested this with a few other users who have been logged in for
over a week with the same results. All were denied access until logging
out and in again.

Time is correct on all machines.

Any ideas for the best way to debug the Kerberos handshake.

Thanks in advance.

Dean.