[squid-users] Job Opportunity: Squid support engineer at ApplianSys, UK

From: Richard Wall <richard.wall_at_appliansys.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:47:22 +0100

Hello,

I work for a company called ApplianSys, in Coventry, UK. We sell a
range of server appliances, one of which, the CACHEBox, is based
around Squid 2.6

http://www.appliansys.com/products/

We're currently recruiting for developers, support engineers and sales
people. We are particularly looking for people familiar with
installing and administering Squid and Linux

There is a list of current vacancies on our website and details about
how to apply:

http://www.appliansys.com/company/employment.html

If you're looking for a job and are able to re-locate to the Midlands
(UK) we'd really like to hear from you.

-RichardW.

--
Richard Wall