[squid-users] bypass squid filtering using credentials

From: Curt Coleman <ccoleman_at_mfrl.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:06:40 -0400

I am looking to use squid to content filter public computers. Currently I
have it setup and running on a few test machines. When someone attempts to
access a restricted site, I have a custom 'access denied' page that appears.
I would like for this page to contain a field to insert credentials that
would allow bypassing the filtering. Is this doable?

Thanks in advance.

CC