Re: [squid-users] How to keep session?

From: Ken W. <kenw97_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:33:49 +0800

Can anybody tell me why source-hash algorithm in cache_peer directive
can't handle the session case?
Since source-hash (if I understand for it correctly) will redirect
users' requests based on their IPs, so the same IP will always go to
the same original server. That will keep session always valid.

Thank you.