[squid-users] Cnnecting from squid with http 1.1 to an origin server is enable?

From: S.KOBAYASHI <kobayashi_at_e-trees.jp>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:51:48 +0900

Hello developer,

I have a simple question. When I used http1.1 packet to send origin server
through squid 3-Head, even though squid received http 1.1 packets, squid
sent http1.0 packet to the origin server.
I have known that the SQUID not support http 1.1 completely.
However let me ask you that does SQUID 3-HEAD support to connect and send to
the origin server with http 1.1?

Best regards,
Seiji kobayashi