[squid-users] Log Format

From: Jonathan Chretien <jonathan_chretien_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:37:40 -0400

Hello all.

Simple question.

Is there a way to purge the access log to get only the URL that the user requested when he clicked on a link or when he typed the address in the address bar ?

Squid log a lot of stuff in the Access.log but when I need to give an Audit to my HR department, I'm able to purge it by taking only the text/ mime type (text/html, text/asp) but I still get to much information.

If I access hotmail.com, this will also give me in the log something like a.rad.live.com, b.rad.live.com, login.live.com.

Is there a way to only get hotmail.com and not all accessed web page ? If I go in the History of Internet Explorer, for exemple, I only get the accessed web site, hotmail.com. i do not get the other redirected web page.

I need to be able to give a Audit log to my HR department like the History of Internet Explorer.

I did some search on the internet but didn't find anything interesting.

Thanks.

Jonathan