Re: [squid-users] custom logformats and squid-2.5.STABLE14-1.4E

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:43:07 +1200 (NZST)

> I looked around but seem to not have much luck finding or figuring out
> exactly what logging features work in this version of Squid. Is there a
> version matrix somewhere listing versions and the features they support?
>
> Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places? Is it just me or is google
> becoming less and less useful? With all this SEO stuff it seems like
> irrelevant stuff percolates up to the top of google results.

Well, Google seems to be keeping up to the relatively recent stuff. Unlike
RH. It's a case of 2.5 being obsolete many years ago and not discussed
much anymore.

There is a brief features overview slowly being built in the wiki (but it
doesn't yet go into the details you are needing):
 http://wiki.squid-cache.org/FeatureComparison

Amos