RE: [squid-users] Re: SQUID behind SOCKS5

From: Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu <chad-jm_at_hower.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:04:21 +0800

> You may want to check if you can include same source parts from
> http://www.meadowy.org/~gotoh/projects/connect which afaik compiles on
> Windows.

The English is really quite difficult to understand there, but from what I
can understand SSH is removing SOCKS from their package in favor of another
similar method and this package merely does that, by allowing mapped ports.

I'm not sure how I can use this though to achieve HTTP proxy over SOCKS5 or
even over this?

--
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com/