[squid-users] Detail about if an object is cached or not

From: WestWind <zhustar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:34:59 +0800

Hi,

 I want to know how squid determine an HTTP request is cached or not,
for example: an request(GET a.html) sent by browser 2 times with
different cookie.
for the 2nd time, will squid return the cached object create by 1st request?
Different 'referer', 'user-agent' or anything else affect it ?
Can I do something to make squid return the cached object or just
forward to backend server?

Is there any docment talking about this detail?

Tks.