Re: [squid-users] Squid return compressed page even when the request does not contains Accept-Encoding header

From: Dror Galron <dror.galron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:06:48 +0300

Thanks so much for your quick response.

Indeed the server has not responded with "Vary: Accept-Encoding"
header, but actually this server do relate to the request
Accept-Encoding header and respond with two different pages
(compressed and uncompressed).
Is there a way to configure Squid to cache two different objects,
according to the request Accept-Encoding value?

Thanks,
Dror

--
Dror Galron