[squid-users] Problem with authentication on websites

From: Nicole Hähnel <ml_at_nicole-haehnel.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:04:23 +0200

Hi,

we are running squid 3.0 STABLE6 on rhel5 without authentication for the
proxy.
We have an authentication problem on some websites.
Our users logging in with username and passwort to a site,
there is a link to an image database on another server of an external
provider.
Without proxy I get access to this site, with proxy I get a new login form.
I think, username and password or some other login information for the
image database is committed in the background
and squid can not bypass this login.

Does anybody know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks!
Nicole