Re: [squid-users] RE[squid-users] direct_program directive

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:42:28 +1200

johnde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have anyone tried zph for the redirect_program directive. is there any
> howto on zph for redirect_program.
> I would be very much appreciate if anyone provide me howto on regarding
> topic.

I don't see why they would be relevant or linked in any way.

ZPH is a company/organisation who developed QOS support for Squid. The
QOS being set at the outgoing point based on some state at the time it
was opened.

redirect_program is a helper which never has direct contact with either
client or server. And has no knowledge of internal squid states.

Amos