Re: [squid-users] cache-control

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:00:24 +0200

On 30.06.08 11:49, Jeff Peng wrote:
> The cache-control values like "no-cache" and "no-store", are used for
> a cache/proxy server generally.
> Do they have the same effect to useragent's local buffer (ig,
> Firefox's disk buffer)? Thanks.

RFC 2616 describes how proxies and user agents should traat those headers.
I think you should read that for best understanding of those.

Note that some browsers and proxies do not behave as they should, but it's
always better to know how they should behave and where they violate that, in
order to understand all the stuff

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.