Re: [squid-users] Squid performance for an ISP

From: Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco <cabo81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:12:59 -0500

Thanks for the answer!

When I was playing with squid (first setup), I found many TCP_MISS
running on my log, when the users surf many sites. I can say 90% of my
entire squid log was TCP_MISS. And I didn't found many information
about TCP_MISS in the web site like meaning and issues. The same for
MEM_HIT and other parameters. Why these can be posible to have many of
this?

And, where can I get more info about?

I don't know if can be more specific

Thanks in advanced