[squid-users] Squid performance... RAM or CPU?

From: Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco <cabo81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:12:54 -0500

Hi group

Thanks for the answer! I like those cases like yours. Any other cases?

Another question. What is the most important component for squid? RAM or CPU?

Why I'm making this question, because when I installed squid for 120
users, the ram went to the sky....

But your're mentioning more CPU than RAM as a primary component to look at

Could you explain this?

Thanks in advanced