Re: [squid-users] adding a parameter to a URL

From: Shaine <gsm_linux_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 03:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friedns,

I am really fed up with url -redirecting program which i have used for
redirect specific url comes and validate by the url -rewriting program . It
wasnt gave me any errors at initial steps.But now when i try to access
google or any url , its repating ( url * n ) ,

eg:-
:http://www.yahoo.com/302:http://www.yahoo.com/302:http://www.yahoo.com/302:http://www.yahoo.com/302:http://www.yahoo.com/302:http://www.yahoo.com/302:http://www.yahoo.com

following is my perl code ( url-redirecting program )

#!/usr/bin/perl
# no buffered output, auto flush
$|=1;
$temp = "";

while (<STDIN>){
  @array = split(/ /);
  if (!(@array[1] =~ m#orchard#)) {
    $temp = "302:" . @array[1];
    if (@array[1] =~ m/\?/) {
      $temp .= "&orchard=66677722";
    }else {
      $temp .= "?orchard=66677722";
    }
    s#@array[1]#$temp#;
    print;
  }else {
    print;
  }
}

Can somebody help me to solve my issue ? please help me. actually why it is
happening like that .

Many thanks
Shaine.