Re: [squid-users] Recommend for hardware configurations

From: leongmzlist <leongmzlist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 11:36:24 -0700

Well, I based my argument from the 10 instances of reverse proxies
I'm running. It has 266,268,230 objects and 3.7 TB of space. CPU
usage is always around 0.2 according to ganglia. So unless you have
some other statistics to prove CPU is that important, I'm stick w/ my
argument that disk and RAM is way more important that CPU.

mike