Re: [squid-users] Squid deny access to some part of website

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:14:59 -0300

Alexandre augusto escreveu:
> Hi Leonardo,
>
> The problem is that the website just show me part of website information.
> The pictures (in most cases flash) is denied.
>
> Do you have any idea ?

    Sure !!! First idea .... look for 403 DENIED and not 407 ones. Those
407 ones are part of the NTLM authentication process and means nothing.

    If you find some 403 DENIED, then you have some rule blocking it !!!
it can be even the last 'deny all' one, but if you find some 403
denials, then something is REALLY denying the access. Or it can be the
case that no rules are accepting, then they are getting blocked by the
'deny all' one.

    There's nothing wrong with the logs you sent. 407/denied are not the
problem.

    Please post logs showing 403 denials for the flash URLs .... if
they dont exist, then there's no squid access policy problem probably.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues