Re: [squid-users] squid with mysql or postgresql

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:32:25 +0200

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Ismail OZATAY <ismail_at_ismailozatay.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is it possible to put all configuration parameters into a table(s) on mysql
> or postgresql ? Has anybody ever tried this ?

Hello Ismail,
  squid can't natively store its configuration in anything else but a text file.
It is then possible to generate this text file out of some template
which gets parameter out of a SQL database, but that's something not
part of squid itself, and as far as I know noone has ever attempted to
do it.

--
 /kinkie