Re: [squid-users] adding a parameter to a URL / Problem in the url_redirect program

From: Shaine <gsm_linux_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Henrik,

First of all i would like to thank you again for all valuable informations
provided to me. Those were really help full for my squid integration. But
unfortunately there is a problem in sqlite. SO i thought its really waste of
hanging with such a data base , switched to Mysql. Now every thing working
fine.

Now , i want to allow my redirect program only for specific urls to be get
activated. Say for instance i wanted send only google via that program.

How can i do that ? if you dont mind can you give me some examples , or
some helpful web urls ?
Can i keep that url in a txt file to be called by url_redirector ACL , if it
is possible , i dont have to touch for squid configuration.

Many thanks,
Shaine