[squid-users] Squid check group and more than one DC

From: Cornaggia <cornaggia26_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:33:14 +0200

Hi,

I have a question:
Squid 2.7stable2 as reverse/application proxy.

Is it possible to use mswin_check_ad_group in environment with more than one DC?
Letīs better say: the environment is multidomain,the DCs are in the
same forest but in different domain.Squid run under the domain "Test"
The check_group should be addressed only against the DC of "Test" we,
even if the requests come from other users of the same forest but of
other domain!??
In the DC of the domain "Test" thereīs a group where members are users
of different domain of the forest.I must say to the helper to make
interrogation only to that DC!
Is it possible!?

Thanks in advance!