Re: [squid-users] After some time url_redirect program hangs.

From: Shaine <gsm_linux_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 05:27:39 -0700 (PDT)

I am using 3.0.STABLE7 and if there was any error or warning in logs , surely
i would send for your reference. But unfortunately there was no such
messages and only thing was that function of url_redirector didn't work.
after restarted the squid only its get back to work.

Thats why i thought , that problem occurred because of url_rewrite_children.

Thank you
Shaine.