[squid-users] ACL for incoming requests w/ Transparent proxy

From: Brodsky, Jared S. <JaredB_at_greatertalent.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:54:47 -0400

I just rolled out my Squid box last night w/ Transparent proxying on my
network and everything is working great. However I have a few servers
(webmail, bug tracking) that need to be accessible to the outside world,
however every time someone attempts to access it, they get the Squid
access denied page. I have tried a few different acl rules and none
seem to work. What I have tried is as follows. For my webmail, users
typically go to webmail.domain.com which redirects them to the https://
however if you go to https://webmail.domain.com everything works fine.

acl myserver dst 10.1.1.50-10.1.1.99
cache deny myservers