Re: [squid-users] Allow streaming for one particular srcdomain

From: Tarak Ranjan <contacttrm_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:42:11 +0100 (BST)

--- Tarak Ranjan <contacttrm_at_yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi List,
> i have blocked Audio/Video streaming in my Squid for
> all. but if i want to allow streaming from a
> particular domain suppose msn.com, then what i have
> change ...
>
> following rules i have set.
>
> acl media_files rep_mime_type -i ^audio/ ^video/
> http_access deny media_files

I think query is not enough meaningful, i have blocked
all audio/ video streaming in my squid server but i
want to enable certain site like myvideo.com to
receive streaming from , what sort ACL i have to
write. only from myvideo.com rest of all streaming
will be deny. is it possible to do , if so then can
anyone help me to do that...

/\
tarak

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/