[squid-users] why does squid have extension_methods to be configurable?

From: Saurabh Agarwal <Saurabh.Agarwal_at_citrix.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:45:47 +0530

Hi All

By Default Squid supports only Standard HTTP request methods. For Squid
to support non-standard HTTP methods we need to add them explicitly in
squid.conf file for SQUID to allow these requests. Why does SQUID blocks
the unknown HTTP methods and why it doesn't just pass them on?

Is there a way we can configure SQUID to allow HTTP extension methods in
one go?

Regards,
Saurabh