[squid-users] url_regex problem

From: sohan krishi <sohankrishi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:44:05 +0530

Hi all,

I am using Squid 2.6 Stable18 in transparent mode on ubuntu 8.04. I
have a problem with blocking some words. I am using this ACL

acl blocklist url_regex -i "/usr/local/etc/blocked1.txt"

and in blocked1.txt I have many words line porn, masala, sex, blog ...

All is working fine but when users try to browse any thing like
weblogic...it is blocked ! I found it by debuging and noticed that
weblogic is found in blog word in blocked1.txt....

How can I tell Squid to use exact word, like use only blog and not
weblogic. Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help.

Sohan