[squid-users] DNS configuration

From: elsergio <sergio.lm_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:18:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to configure a reverse proxy. The idea is to have several web
servers in my network and also a DNS. The dns server will have the planning
logic for choosing the optimal web server. I want Squid to ask for the web
server ip address to this dns server. Then Squid will forward the request to
the given ip.

It is possible to do this? If this is possible,. how can I do it?

Thanks a lot!

Sergio