[squid-users] Blocked sites in Squid log from Dansguardian

From: Elvar <elvar_at_elvar.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:08:54 -0500

Hello,

I'm using a program called "Internet Access Monitor" to parse squid log
files and generate reports. It's working fine but the problem is that
the only sites that end up in the squid access logs are sites that were
not blocked by Dansguardian. I am very much interested in generating
reports which also contain all the banned / denied requests in the
Dansguardian logs. I've tried changing the log file format in
Dansguardian to squid but my the software still does not import correctly.

Is there some way to make Dansguardian forward the denied sites as well
to Squid so that they are logged in squid as well?

Kind regards,
Elvar