Re: [squid-users] SQUID port to port

From: elsergio <sergio.lm_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 06:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Mmmm.. I see what you were talking about and seems to be logic. Thanks for
the help!

I have been thinking about one thing: I want to have some access statistics
for each server. For example, I want to have a list of all the http request
origin IP addresses that have reached each server.

Can I, somehow, make squid to add an http header with the origin IP of the
request? Is this possible?

Thanks!!