[squid-users] Local Proxy for testing

From: compost <jens.greive_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am developing a web application which runs in a local jboss server
instance and I need a proxy to test some features. My Idea was to setup
squid on a virtual machine. This is almost working. I can configure my
browser to use that proxy and browse the internet. I also set up SquidGuard
which is also working. But I cannot access the local jboss server via the
proxy. Is there a way to realize that?

Jens