Re: [squid-users] change method POST to GET using ICAP

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos_at_chtsanti.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:29:15 +0300

johan firdianto wrote:
> dear guys,
>
> anybody here have done modification request method from POST to GET
> using ICAP and squid.

Will work only if the web page designed to handle both GET and POST
requests with the same parameters. Why do you need something like that?

> Could put the squid.conf at here and icap configuration ?.
> And what icap server opensource fully compatible with squid ?.
> I found two, icap-server.sourceforge.net and poesia project.

Also try:
   - http://c-icap.sourceforge.net/
   - The demo icap server by Network Appliance:
http://www.icap-forum.org/documents/other/icap-server10.zip
   - Some days before, somebody in this list mentioned the GreasySpoon
ICAP server. I found it there http://greasyspoon.sourceforge.net/ but I
have never use it.