[squid-users] visual studio and squid`s helper code

From: <hurricane81_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:45:21 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

I just made the steps to install Visual Studio 2008 (as you said
me) with all the includes and libraries (even the include from suid
source), I took the otpion "create project from existing code" taking
as folder and files "mswin_ad_group" from the source of squid
(containing so: mswin_check_ad_group.c ; mswin_check_ad_group.h and the
"make" files).
I choose to make as output a "windows application" to
have a .exe at the end of the process.
Seems there are not problems but
when I ask to "build" show up an error message referring to my file:
"does not contain a static Main method suitable for an entry point ".

I check and in mswin_check_ad_group.c the main is there (no static)!

How do I must procede?I need only to exchange one line of the original
code and have again the executive of this helper, but how can I make
that if even the original code doesn´t give me an .exe as output?

Please, I ask for a quick help cause now I arrived at this point I´d
like to reach my aim.
It´s quite urgent so I hope in an answer from
someone.
Thaks to everybody in advance

Antonio