Re: [squid-users] file descriptors and segmentation fault

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:28:46 -0300

Abdock escreveu:
> I am using centos4, i read your post, but in my case it happens just in 30
> mins all descriptors get used up, and squid is running but no file left.
>
> And this happened suddenly could be something to do with worm / network
> prob, happens on heavy usage.

    in my cases, it took several days for squid stop working. But i'm
not on heavy usage scenarios. If you're in a heavy usage scenario, even
because of some worm/trojan, things can happen faster than in my cases.

    would it be possible for you to provide informations Amos and Henrik
asked me, and attach them on the bugtraq system ? The more information,
the easier for developers to find what's happening ....

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues