[squid-users] Problems displaying images on specific website

Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:12:33 -0500

Hi all,

I am stumped. I was running squid 2.6 stable 13 on Fedora Core 6 and came across this issue displaying the images on http://promotions.everydaycelebrations.ca/web/guest/ProgramHome
The images simply do not display. They are replaced with place holders in both IE7 and Firefox 3. I though maybe my old squid release needed upgrading so I upgraded to 3 stable 8.

This has not solved the problem displaying images. I am doing transparent proxy and have also tested with explicit proxy. If I bypass squid completely, the images display fine. I have also confirmed this to occur on a completely different network/squid install (fedora core 2 with an old squid 2.x release) with the exact same results. I have also confirmed that I do not have any firewall rules blocking access to the url's IP.

I am wondering if it is just me or if there is maybe something with this particular site that squid does not like??

Thanks in advance

---
Jeff Gerard