[squid-users] AW[squid-users] STATS in squid-cache

From: Shaine <gsm_linux_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I need to configure perfect log analyser for squid-cache logs and I found
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/ is giving more details in each proxy
request.
Does any one can explain , that AWSTATS how would be configure for squid
logs ? Is there any good tutorials or perfect documentation for configure
squid-cache with awstats?

or else , can somebody recommend me to configure perfect log analyser ?

Many Thanks
Shaine