Re: RE: [squid-users] Problems displaying images on specific website

Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:21:54 -0500

I have tried messing with minimum object size and all this has done was change the access logs on a second fetch from ims_hit to tcp_miss (changed min object size to 512 bytes)

All I see in the store.log when doing a 2nd fetch is "release".

So is it just me, or can *anyone* running any squid version load the images in http://promotions.everydaycelebrations.ca/web/guest/ProgramHome ??