[squid-users] Https, Form, Post, Javascript ??? problem

From: Jonathan Chretien <jonathan_chretien_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:31:45 -0400

Hello all.

I have a strange problem when some users in my company surf on some HTTPS web site.

Most of the HTTPS web site are working correctly but some others give me problem.

The kind of problem that I have are..

I'm in a HTTPS web page, need to click on a button, nothing happen. I'm waiting, waiting, waiting but nothing happen. If I disable the proxy in IE, everything start working.

I'm in a HTTPS web page, I click on a link to access a another web page in the HTTPS web site and I get a "Page cannot be displayed" in IE. If I disable the proxy in IE, everything start working.

I don't know if it's related with Form POST, GET or SSL. I talked with a web developper and he told me that it can be related on how a JAVA (.JS) is created.

One of the site in trouble is a bank site and the other is a B2B web site.

Does anyone know what can be the problem ?

I have 140 users on that proxy. The proxy is in production so I have limited access to it for testing.

Thanks

Jonathan