[squid-users] How to keep large download for more than 1 day

From: Mr Crack <mrcrack007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:54:15 +0630

Hi All,
I have setup to save download file size up to 50 Mb.
Because most users in My Internet Cafe download Norton, AVG, Kaspersky
updates.....

Smaller files (less than 4 Mb) are cached more than one day ...
Larger files are also cached but after server is restart, they lost.

I would like to know how to keep download file more than 1 day. If it
can, I can reduce about 5 Gb traffic for a week

Thanks in Advance