Re: [squid-users] NAT Question

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:46:05 +0800

I think thats a limitation of the PIX environment.

If you've placed the Squid box in a lower security zone then I believe
the only way to access it is via a translation rule.

Later versions of the ASA software may have different options but I
can't at the moment claim to know any better.

(I'm organising a small ASA firewall so I can answer/document
questions like this from commercial clients.)

Adrian