[squid-users] squid_ldap * fina from commandline but don´t work from squid!!

From: <hurricane81_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:32:17 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Sorry, I don´t wanna bother nobody, but since March I´m working on the
pssibility to have squid for the security here at the company.
After
many problems we got squid working on the server but for sevral
reasons, we had to abandone the mswin_check_ad_group cause no flexible
for Universal groups.
Now I moved everything thinking about the catalog
of LDAP and there from commandline work all great!!!!
But how is
possible that in squid running this doesn´t work?
For squid_ldap_group
I thought was a problem of get the login in the right way, even if with
-S I tried to strip the domain from the Ntlm authentication and so all
the helpers were crashing.
But now, after I tried from command line, I
decided to make authentication only through squid_ldap_auth:
sameresult, from command line perfect but from squid the browser
continue to ask me again the authentication and then it fails!
I don´t
understand what is wrong!
I don´t wanna throw away four months and the
possibility to have a good security by Squid!
Please, I tried all
possible, anyone has an advice???

Thanks a lot

Greetings