Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/999 for a specific website

From: Joop Beris <j.beris_at_nederweert.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:27:43 +0200

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 23:37:35 Chris Robertson wrote:

> Ask the site admin why the site thinks your users are trying to hack it...

Yes, that is a good one. I could do that. But the fact remains that I (going
through the same proxy) CAN access the site. I have no more rights on the
remote site than other people here and I am coming there with the same IP
address.

Nevertheless, I will send an email to the site admin why we get back a
TCP_MISS/999, while we should not.

Thanks for the comment,

Joop

Dit bericht is gescand op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door MailScanner en lijkt schoon te zijn.
Mailscanner door http://www.prosolit.nl
Professional Solutions fot IT