[squid-users] Name of a practice

From: Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina.rakotomandimby_at_etu.univ-orleans.fr>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:15:19 +0300

Hi,
I have one website hosted on a countryside dialup 56K connection, and a
dedicated server somewhere in an european datacenter.

I would like to setup a proxy on the dedicated server, so that it would
cache some content of the website.

What's the name of such a practice? I saw many documentation if the
caching proxy is on the same host as the website and what I want to do
is almost the same thing excepted the proxy is not on the same host.
I wonder what parameter I should setup for that.

Thank you for any answer.

--
Huile Essentielle de Camphre http://www.huile-camphre.fr
Infogerance http://www.infogerance.us