[squid-users] Syntax and backslash problem

From: <hurricane81_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:00:34 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hi all,

I need urgently help cause I have a problem with the syntax of
squid_ldap_group!
I have this lines:

../squid_ldap_group -v "3" -s
"sub" -b "dc=pippo, dc=org" -f "(&(objectClass=person)(sAMAccountName=%
v)(memberOf=cn=%a,ou=groups,ou=Users F\+E etc..........

Like you can
see I have this "ou" that has a backslash inside and that give me
problem cause I tried to escape with only one backslash (Users F\\+E)
but it doesn´t escape the backslash, it read like it would be without.
Instead if I use a double backslash (Users F\\\+E) the backslash
finally appear in my query but the answer is a warning from ldap search
"bad search filter"!!!
I guess the backslash give lot of problem in
that place cause I tried with other groups in which the ou had no
backslash and there it works perfectly!!
Any kind of suggestion???

Thank you in advance
Antonio