Re: [squid-users] Problem with authentication to IIS site for users behind squid proxy

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:23:46 -0300

    i must confess that even after reading several threads about 2.7 x
3.0 versions, i still cant understand why 2.7 has some features that 3.0
dont !

    we are used to think that newer versions have all features that
previous versions had, plus bug fixes and plus new features ....

    i also need NTLM in squid 3.0 and it give me some hard times once in
a while, because i have to bypass sites that requires NTLM
authentication ...

    i'm pretty convinced on staying on 3.0, it's pretty stable, i have
had few problems with it .... but the lack of NTLM support is a bad one.
And strange for me, it works in 2.7 but not in 3.0 ...

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues