RE: [squid-users] caching headers

From: Joe Tiedeman <Joe.Tiedeman_at_hesa.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:06:01 +0100

Hi Henrik,

I want to try and achieve this setup so that content is returned to clients as fast as possible, but also trying to make sure that my infrastructure is queried for it every time someone tries to access it, even if it's just for logging purposes.

Would the combination of header_access/header_replace be a suitable way to achieve this?

Cheers

Joe

Joe Tiedeman
Support Analyst
Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
95 Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1HZ
T 01242 211167 F 01242 211122 W www.hesa.ac.uk